Saturday 9 February 2013

Kim Jong Kook-Classified (6th album)

Rap
We represent 101 Ent,
Kim Kook Jong, organic Sangchu, Shorry hometown,
I wanna girl 2x
To wrap with me 2x
We wanna girl 2x
To wrap with us, come on

Having meals by myself
Watching movies by myself
Going to bed by myself
I'm sick of doing everything by myself
I want to fall in love with someone
Someone who always looks at me
*Someone who have a killer body and a small face
someone who's never experienced true love
I need you, I want you girl, I'll love you
You don't smoke
You don't tell lies
I don't have other requirements
I'll give you my all if you're willing to stay with me *
You may be shy
You may be hesitate
But you're willing to express yourself first
You're willing to hold my hands first
You're willing to kiss my lips first
You're willing to whisper your love to me first
Repeat *
I haven't loved anybody
No, I haven't
Never have I ever
Now I want to get closer to someone
I want to meet someone who can gives me happiness

Rap
Well 3x
Let me see where you are
My standards are not too high
Whoever satisfies my standards please approach me
I'll do everything for you
I'll exercise less and buy more clothes
I'll do what I promise in my songs
I'll hold your hands and date in public
I'll do that heart dance for you
I'll be your lovable one man from head to toe
Repeat *

Rap
I wanna girl like Ha Ji Won
I wanna girl like Park Yejin
I wanna girl like Han Ye Seul
I wanna girl I need a girl
I wanna girl like Yoon Eun Hye
I wanna girl like my mom

I don't have other requirements
I'll give you all if you're willing to stay with me
No need for a killer body
No need for a small face
I only want you to love me
I need you I want you girl I'll love you
You don't cheat on me
You don't dress too sexy
I don't have other requirements
I'll give you all if you're willing to stay with me

             ~END~




thanx read =)

No comments:

Post a Comment