Monday 25 February 2013

Kim Jong Kook-I want to make a lot of babies.

At least, that’s what Kim Jong Kook aspires to be one day. The Herculean singer and TV personality, best known as one of the main cast members of the immensely popular Running Man, is still single, but hopes to tie the knot before he hits the big 4-0 in a few years’ time.

“I have to get married soon because I’ve got to make a lot of babies!” Jong Kook said with a laugh during his one-on-one interview with xinmsn at IMM, where his autograph session was about to take place. “I’m getting older and older.”

Despite portraying a fearsome image on Running Man, Jong Kook says that he doesn’t want to be too firm with his kids. “My dad was quite strict, so I’m not sure if that’s something that will come naturally to me, but I hope to be like a friend to my children,” said the gentle giant.

Read full interview here : http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/kim-jong-kook-wants-to-make-lots-of-babies

He said in the past that he want the first child to be girl and the rest is 11 boys. So, he can form a football team? Maybe his wife and daughter will cheer for them, sound nice. A perfect family for a football fanatic.


Coaching them how to play football.

Sure he will be a good father.

Together at studio recording. Sweet, isn't it?

Surrounded by the children.

Sing for his son.
Want to imagine how his child will look like?




thanx read =)

1 comment:

  1. kyaaa!!!oppa..i will marry you...saranghaeyooo...really luv someone like you who love children,,and hope to be like a friend to my children...i'm agrre with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete