Saturday 9 February 2013

Kim Jong Kook story in his song

I just listened to KJK song Classified from his sixth album. Actually it is my first time since i just found about it recently. At first, I laugh and found it funny when the lyric looks like a story from an interview or something like that. Check the lyric Here. I read the lyric again, then I feel like wow. Sure it'll be great for that girl.

  At the beginning of the song, him being such a typical guy who want a girl with killer body and small face. But then his requirements for a girl really simple like not smoking, not lying, not cheating on him and not too sexy. I think he want to emphasize about smoking and lying since it was repeated for about three times. It's obvious he will not chose a girl who smokes when he, himself quit from smoking as it not good for healthy.

  If you have watched him before you must know that he is such a shy guy especially with women. Also he said that he will not approach a woman first even he likes her, because of his shyness. I think it match well with one of the line in the song, "whoever satisfies my standards please approach me". Maybe that is the reason why he still single until today.

"I'll exercise less and buy more clothes
 I'll do what I promise in my songs
 I'll hold your hands and date in public
 I'll do that heart dance for you
 I'll be your lovable one man from head to toe"
  The first line, I just cracked up. He got his thrifty DNA from his father though. Even I didn't really know the story about his clothes but some fans noticed the red shirt that he always wore. I mean 'always' not as in our context, as a celebrity it may be 'always' for him. He should lessen his time for exercise since he already loss his girlfriend because of that reason. For the second line, I just wonder why he didn't done this before with any of his ex-girlfriend. Except for his loveline partners, none of his relationship with women opened to public. Even though one of them is a celebrity and they dated for such a long time.

  The last thing is how much he loves his mother. "I wanna girl like my mom". Wahh.

This song has been released in 2010 and it is 2013 now. So whoever feels that she satisfied the requirements please approach him. haha. I hope he will married before turns 40, there is not so much time left.



thanx read =)

No comments:

Post a Comment