Wednesday 6 February 2013

Kim Jong Kook Style

Here, some of his style that I love. I think he started to take care of his appearance in the middle of RM. Before this, he didn't really care about his appearance and his best friend, Hong Kyung Min had complaint about it. He said that KJK image didn't fit for a singer. Actually I think his image in Family Outing more like a country boy style. He once stated he is that kind of person who didn't care so much about fashion. But did you realize that he looks more handsome and stylish now? Especially around his seventh album promotion, he looks gorgeous and younger than his age. Of course a singer look the best when they are singing. So, I posted a lot of his pictures on the stage.

 

1st- KJK as a guest at YHY Sketchbook with HaHa. They were singing some of Turbo song. 
2nd-Photo for his 5th album, Here I Am. I love the simple style also his hair style at that time.
3rd-At KBS Open Concert 2012. 
4th-In one of the China show, not sure what show it is.

 
1st-Photo from M Countdown, I guess he sang "Men are all like that".
2nd-I took it from RM episode 130, simply love it.
3rd-He makes a comeback at Inkigayo, doesn't he looks younger & active?

 
1st-I am not sure where and when this picture was taken, just love it.
2nd-I think it is from his music video for a song "Men feel sad too"
3rd-RM episode 82, where Lee Dahae as a guest.

  I think he looks the best when dressed in black. It match well with his body and personality.
P/S: I took these pictures from various sites. So credit to all owners. 

thanx read =)

No comments:

Post a Comment